Thursday, August 6, 2015

We Have the Right People in Neshoba County Sheriff's Department

Gerry Manley, died under suspicious circumstances in Philadelphia, Mississippi, but his mother, Dale James (Sims), feels we have the right people in office now.

"I've met with them and talked with them, and I don't feel they are the kind of people who would try and cover anything up."

"However, I can't say that about the former authorities, Sistrunk and Adkins. When I tried to find my son, they fought me every step of the way, and because of that I will always feel something happened to my son that was covered up."

For families that have lost loved ones while in the custody of police,  or when the police were somehow involved, how you are treated makes all the difference in the world.

"If they had only tried to help me or treated me right, maybe I would not constantly torture myself thinking that my son was killed rather than died in an accident.  I feel because my son had been in trouble with the law, they thought I was a nobody, he was a nobody and that I would just go away, but I didn't and I won't."

"I need peace, I need to know what happened to my son."

Coming soon.... What Happened to Gerry Manley?

No comments:

Post a Comment